Aegir Wind Solutions
Your contact person
Alsvej 21 | 8940 Randers SV, Denmark
+45 4164 3594
We are a energy consultant agency that helps companies in the Offshore Wind Industry.
Business profileAegir Wind Solutions wants to contribute to the Offshore Wind Industry, and we have big ambitions for the future.
We support companies in navigating locally and expanding globally in the Offshore Wind Industry. We understand the need to think globally, but for enterprises with finite resources for organizational and new product development, the technical and supply chain complexities and lack of visibility can make this new market hard to approach.
The US and Taiwan Offshore Wind Industry are emerging with tremendous potential but also a fragmented and uncertain delivery pipeline.
The local supply chain is virtually non-existent; it simply needs to catch up to 20 years of European experience and comply with requirements for cost reductions and state-level local content.
Aegir Wind Solutions are teaming with US local, European, and Taiwanese companies to bring customized consulting services to the global wind turbine supply chain.
- Local content management of Wind Turbines components for wind farms ChangFang, Xidao, Zhongneng, TPC2: 9 suppliers and 16 components.
- Negotiations with global suppliers for procurement of Tier 1 and Tier 2 components for offshore wind turbine Vestas V236, 15MW.
- Support to Hai Long Project O&M Supply and Service Agreement (SSA) negotiation with Siemens Gamesa
- USA Offshore Wind Market entry support for HeliPPE (EHS equipment for offshore installations)
- USA Offshore Wind Market Entry support for SayBrook Associates (Project Management of large establishment in civil, pharmaceutical and offshore wind industries)
- Project management support for Xodus Group (Consulting firm for Offshore Wind)
New Bedford Offshore Wind Industry Cluster creation
- Set-up of Supply Chain Management Team and Procurement Team for Ballard Systems (Fuel cells Solutions)